Friday 15 March 2013

Trading with 5m Force strategy, Day 24

Today I had to go to work, so market monitoring was not so meticulous. At around 10:00 a.m price gave a good buy signal which I missed. Here is the trade-

Figure 01: EURUSD 5m chart
Price moved sharply up for more than 10 solid pips. Then price started to move sideways within the previous supply area. From the top region of the area, price started to move downwards. Missed this nice entry.

Figure 02: EURUSD 5m chart
Price then started to move upwards after the downward movement. Price then reached the supply area again which was the first revisit of price into the supply area. From there, short trade could be taken.
Figure 03: EURUSD 5m chart.
But there were few supply and demand area below it. So short trade will not be wise. Then price pattern starte to from a symmetrical triangle.
Figure 04: EURUSD 5m chart
Price broke upwards. There were longer term upper TL and weekly pivot above. But both were broken.
Symmetrical triangle
Figure 05: EURUSD 5m chart. "Symmetrical triangle"

Price formed a descending triangle above the previous triangle.
Descending Triangle
Figure 06: EURUSD 5m chart. "Descending Triangle"
Price is about to go down from descending triangle. But I decided to watch as I'm not expert at price action pattern. So I don't actully know whether I'm right in drwaing patterns.
Figure 07: EURUSD 5m chart
Price nicely went down. I missed good 18 pips at least. Price then started to move up generating a good force buy signal.
Figure 08: EURUSD 5m chart
I got out of the trade with 9 pips but I could have 28 pips at least if I could stick to the trade. Next I saw a flag formed. I don't know whether I'm right or wrong.
Figure 09: EURUSD 5m chart
I took 4 pip by long position after the flag.
Figure 10: EURUSD 5m chart
News event is ahead. Let's see what happened after the news event "Core CPI m/m".
Core CPI m/m
Figure 11: EURUSD 5m chart. "Core CPI m/m"
News effect lasted only for 5 mins. After that another news event was coming but of medium impact. After that news event price produced a good sell sgnal. I took it.
Figure 12: EURUSD 5m Chart
Figure 13: News event
Grabbed 8 pips there. I got out too early here also. Could get more than 30 pips. Then a buy signal came by force strategy.
Figure 14: EURUSD 5m chart
After that I took three more sell signal and one buy signal by force strategy. Two trades produced -11 pips and rest two produced 14 pips.

Total gain today is 35 pips. Total 10 trades by force. 2 were loser. One was my fault. At least 2 winner trade could generate more than triple profit.

More than 200 pips this week.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post, you have some really good Forex trading strategies in mind! Have you looked into some software to aid in trading? I've been researching different programs to find out which one works for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi James,
      Thanks. The link you posted is just a fx metatrader link. I'm using a robot which auto trades in one of my demo account. The results are shown in the right sidebar of this blog. I'll put it on my live account on the second week of April if it gives solid result by then.

      Delete
  2. STP Forex or Forex describes the Foreign Exchange Market, a marketplace where the world's various currencies are traded. It is an interbank market which was created in 1971 when international trade transitioned from fixed to floating exchange rates. Its huge volume and fluidity made the Forex market the largest and most significant financial market in the world, with well over $4 trillion traded daily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Though your comment was an informative one, I consider it to be a spam. Please, try to comment on the post in future and don't force me to block you.

      Delete
  3. capital one forex current promotions. 400% Bonus. 400% Bonus in all deposits a bonus will be giving to the client's all deposits; this bonus cannot be lost but can be used as leverage to trade with, the client positions will be closed if the client loses his initial deposit.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

HotForex Bonus